POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inner Space : Inner Space Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Inner Space
From: portelli
Date: 1 Mar 1999 00:54:20
Message: <36DA57A4.BC09312B@pilot.msu.edu>
Well here is a more finalized version of my nanotechnology.  I don't
know how to make it look like a fluid, though.  I tried some
atmosphereic media but I don't know how to do that too well yet.  Right
now there is a dark fog.  I'm going to show some of the plaque being
burned away by the laser.  Also I think I might try to add some
turbulence behind the thrusters.  Anyone have suggestions o how to do
this?  I'm assuming media, but my knowledge of how to do it is limited.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'nano_pic2.jpg' (55 KB)

Preview of image 'nano_pic2.jpg'